[Spacewalk-list] WARNING: channel.software.listErrata returned an error: Fault returned from XML RPC Server, fault code -210: No such channel

Ruben Tapia Ruben.Tapia at aerlingus.com
Thu Jan 21 16:00:26 UTC 2016

Hello!

Apologies beforehand if this has been resolved before, however I couldn't find any topic on the list or google..

I'm trying to replicate erratas for RHEL7, using same script we use and works correctly for RHEL6, however changing channel name for the same name with 7 just fails with error show below:

/sbin/ya-errata-import.pl --server $SPACEWALK --channel rhel_7_64 --os-version 7 --redhat-channel rhel-x86_64-server-7 --publish --redhat
WARNING: channel.software.listErrata returned an error: Fault returned from XML RPC Server, fault code -210: No such channel

# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: langpacks, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager
repo id                                                                                   repo name                                                                            status
epel/x86_64                                                                        Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 7 - x86_64                                        9,223
rhel-7-server-rpms/7Server/x86_64                        Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server (RPMs)                                             10,118
repolist: 19,341

Any idea?

Thanks!

..For low fares and great deals on hotels, car hire and travel insurance
visit http://www.aerlingus.com
are addressed.  Any review, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material.
Aer Lingus Limited
Registered in Ireland
Company Number 9215
Registered Office at Dublin Airport, Dublin,Ireland.