[Spacewalk-list] Modify Spacewalk Schedules from CLI

Ales Dujicek adujicek at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 08:32:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

have a look at taskomatic API
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Features/TaskomaticAPI

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcin Figura" <mfigura at mintel.com>
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016 8:53:15 PM
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Modify Spacewalk Schedules from CLI

Hello SP Crowd,

I would like to alter Task Schedules using command line so it can be used in scripts. For example disable or enable schedule for task: daily-status-default. Within options for spacecmd I could not see options to manage those tasks. Also, I cannot see obvious taskomatic config to change those settings.

Any suggestions?

Mintel Group Limited | 333 West Wacker Drive Suite 1100 | Chicago, Illinois USA 60606

Contact details for our other offices can be found at http://www.mintel.com/office-locations .

This email and any attachments may include content that is confidential, privileged
or otherwise protected under applicable law. Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error,
including without appropriate authorization, then please reply to the sender about the error
and delete this email and any attachments.