[Spacewalk-list] Issue with syncing CentOS 7 Updates repository to Spacewalk

Ricky Boone ricky.boone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:31:11 UTC 2016

I ran into that, too.  I can't remember which log I checked (likely
the one respective to the repo under /var/log/rhn/reposync), but I
found that there were firefox related packages that were to blame.
Probably an issue upstream, but I just deleted the packages from the
repo, deleted the orphaned packages, and was able to resync the
affected repo.