[Spacewalk-list] Centos-7 kickstart problem

Harshal Lakare harshal.lakare at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 06:39:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm facing two issue with my Kickstart based Centos-7.7 installation.

1)  I want to install "Server with GUI" but whenver i add "@Server with
GUI" it give me error at the time of installation. Here is the error

  [image: Inline images 1]

2) After saying yes to above question installation went successful but when
i do yum check-update its gives me below error.

[root at rooottooo ~]# yum check-update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, rhnplugin
This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or Red Hat Satellite.
base
                                                       | 3.6 kB  00:00:00
extras
                                                       | 3.4 kB  00:00:00
updates
                                                      | 3.4 kB  00:00:00
 * base: centos.mirror.net.in
 * extras: mirrors.vonline.vn
 * updates: mirrors.vonline.vn

 One of the configured repositories failed (Unknown),
 and yum doesn't have enough cached data to continue. At this point the only
 safe thing yum can do is fail. There are a few ways to work "fix" this:

     1. Contact the upstream for the repository and get them to fix the
problem.

     2. Reconfigure the baseurl/etc. for the repository, to point to a
working
        upstream. This is most often useful if you are using a newer
        distribution release than is supported by the repository (and the
        packages for the previous distribution release still work).

     3. Disable the repository, so yum won't use it by default. Yum will
then
        just ignore the repository until you permanently enable it again or
use
        --enablerepo for temporary usage:

            yum-config-manager --disable <repoid>

     4. Configure the failing repository to be skipped, if it is
unavailable.
        Note that yum will try to contact the repo. when it runs most
commands,
        so will have to try and fail each time (and thus. yum will be be
much
        slower). If it is a very temporary problem though, this is often a
nice
        compromise:

            yum-config-manager --save
--setopt=<repoid>.skip_if_unavailable=true

failed to retrieve repodata/repomd.xml from centos7-x86_64
error was [Errno 14] curl#51 - "Unable to communicate securely with peer:
requested domain name does not match the server's certificate."
[root at rooottooo ~]#

Is there anything thing wrong i'm doing ?

--
Harshal Lakare