[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk - Systems Needing Reboot

Andreas Dijkman Andreas.Dijkman at cygnis.nl
Tue Jun 28 15:50:18 UTC 2016

To be listed under the section "Systems Requiring Reboot", there must be an errata applied with the tag ‘reboot_suggested’. And as there are very few errata with that tag, because the errata-maintainers don’t populate that tag, outside of RedHat itself, there is very little chance that there is EVER a system listed under that section.

Kind regards,
Andreas Dijkman