[Spacewalk-list] OSAD Online but System not checking with SpaceWalk

Maxime VEROONE maxime.veroone at nordnet.fr
Thu Jun 30 08:04:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

We’ve been facing this problem for months, so much that we are now restarting osad via crontab every morning…

We’re also restarting jabberd, because it is about as much instable as osad :

(server : )

/sbin/service osa-dispatcher stop

/sbin/service jabberd stop

rm -rf /var/lib/jabberd/db/*

sudo -u jabber sqlite3 /var/lib/jabberd/db/sqlite.db < /usr/share/jabberd/db-setup.sqlite

sleep 1

/sbin/service jabberd start

sleep 10

/sbin/service osa-dispatcher start

(clients :)

42 3 * * * root /bin/rm -f /etc/sysconfig/rhn/osad-auth.conf && /sbin/service osad restart

Maxime Veroone