[Spacewalk-list] Creating Config files during boot

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 04:21:57 UTC 2016

Is there any way to push a configuration file back into Spacewalk with
Kickstart post- script?

For instance, if I was creating slurm-head which installs
SpecialKeySoftware (or, for eg, munge), and has a post-install script that
creates a secret key, can that secret key be pushed back into the Spacewalk
server (from within the post-install script) for subsequent slurm-node
Kickstart profiles to install?

I"m just wondering how much automation I can get away with...

Cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper