[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Master/Slave

Ernst, Patrick Patrick.Ernst at jungheinrich.de
Tue Mar 22 13:58:50 UTC 2016

Spacewalk Proxy is the way to got. However, in my own setup I noticed that the push mech (OSAD) doesn't work for the client connected to the proxy. I didn't get a reply to this issue  on the list so I would really appreciate it when you report about the progress on your side.

[cid:Footer_bauma_de_600x100_66122084-65d3-40a4-8ce0-e6e930af9fab.jpg]<http://www.jungheinrich.de/veranstaltungen/messetermine/bauma>
LOGIMAT

Jungheinrich Aktiengesellschaft
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates der Jungheinrich AG: Jürgen Peddinghaus
Vorstand: Hans-Georg Frey, Vorsitzender · Dr. Lars Brzoska · Dr. Volker Hues · Dr. Oliver Lücke ·  Dr. Klaus-Dieter Rosenbach.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg · Registergericht: Hamburg HRB 44885

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended only for the addressee. It may contain information that is legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. In addition, please notify the sender in such a case immediately and delete it from your system. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as to the content, accuracy or completeness of sent e-mails and accepts no responsibility for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmissions, viruses, etc.