[Spacewalk-list] Errata Configuration on Spacewalk 2.4 for RHEL 6 and RHEL 7 Channels

Alan Ward alan.ward at windy-corner.org
Thu Mar 24 09:22:19 UTC 2016

You can use ya-errata this is available on github.  I have working for Centre and RedHat. With RedHat it reported the packages that needed updating but it didn't indicate the critical patches.  Maybe I got something wrong.  I have just has to rebuild our Spacewalk server so can't give example, especially of the configuration.

Perhaps you can help me.  I have created a separate RHEL repository but I cannot remember how I got Spacewalk to import the packages.  When I try to sync the repository I get 'cannot retrieve repository metadata'

Alan