[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk syncs sometimes don't work

Elizabeth Jones oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 18:54:15 UTC 2016

I have a self signed certificate, but I think that I am doing something inherently wrong.  I need to be able to include the same repository in multiple channels, and I'm under the impression that you can have the same repository used in more than one channel.
This is what I think I need to do --
rhel channel -                                   <-- all my rhel servers would use the activation key for this channel, need access to both rhel and epel        rhel child -- sync to rhel repo
        epel child -- sync to epel repo
uek channel -                                 <--  all my oracle servers would use the activation eky for this channel, need access to both uek and epel        uek child -- sync to uek repo
        epel child -- sync to epel repo

If I list the channels, I have packages in rhel child, epel child 1, and uek child.  But If i list at the uek channel it says that I have no rpms under my epel child, so do I need to sync this?  This is failing.