[Spacewalk-list] import errata to spacewalk

Kristijan Besu k.besu at levi9.com
Fri May 6 13:43:13 UTC 2016

Dear Steve Meier,

I have a simply question regarding errata-import.pl script. I followed the instruction on following portal:

https://cefs.steve-meier.de/

Script works great, just dont know how to distinguished 64 from 32 errata packages during errata import into the spacewalk since there is no such option included into the  script.

I am running following command:

for example:

SPACEWALK_PASS=xyz SPACEWALK_USER=su-errata /opt/tools/errata-import.pl --server localhost \
--errata errata.latest.xml --include-channels=centos6-updates-x86_64,epel-el6-x86_64 \
--rhsa-oval=/tmp/com.redhat.rhsa-all.xml --publish

but on the end both architectures 64bit and 32bit have been imported to my spacewalk channels. Is there a possibility to add --os-version option or --architecture option.

Please let me know if there is a workaround to this issue?

Thank you in advance,

Kris