[Spacewalk-list] Which CentOS Repo For Updates/Errata

Steve Meier email at steve-meier.de
Thu May 5 19:21:28 UTC 2016

Hi Jeff,

I suggest you use the plain "7" directory, instead of the specific
release directories
such as "7.2.1511". The "7" directory usually points to the latest, most
appropriate files.

In CentOS there is not really a way to stay on a sub-release such as
7.2, so referring to
those directories will not make a difference in the long run.

I haven't administered Spacewalk servers for a while now but that's how
I used to do it.

Kind regards,
   Steve

PS: If you are looking for Errata you may want to check out my project
at
     https://cefs.steve-meier.de