[Spacewalk-list] yum update-minimal --security is there an equiv option in spacewalk?

Reneau, Wes W Wes.Reneau at hdsupply.com
Tue May 10 15:36:57 UTC 2016

We use the command "yum update-minimal -security" as an easy way to address security patches w/o pulling in the newer versions that have come out since a security patch has been released.  Is there an equivalent way to do this in spacewalk whereby I could select a group and accomplish the same thing?  I'd prefer not to run a remote command but select a group or build an SSM and apply patches similarly, basically in bulkd and semi-automated.
Thanks
WR