[Spacewalk-list] Unsigned Packages

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Wed May 11 14:43:39 UTC 2016

There are a set of GPG keys for the RPMs from the Spacewalk YUM repo, here:
http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/

Did you import those into your client systems?

On a somewhat related topic, it's been an issue of mine (and I believe one
for the project in general) that Spacewalk (or maybe the spacewalk YUM
plugin, not sure where the magic happens) doesn't offer the option of
installing a GPG key automatically like with other packages/repos I've
seen.  It effectively makes the GPG options in the channels useless from my
perspective (perhaps there is an alternate use somewhere).  I'm hoping 2.5
will resolve that, not 100% sure though.