[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Client OSAD status offline

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Thu May 12 20:48:46 UTC 2016

You might also want to set "debug = 9" in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/osad.conf on
the client, then restart OSAD to get some additional information on what
the client is doing, in the logs that Konstantin mentioned (not sure the
updatedb and find commands are necessary)... from there it gets relatively
complex so would like to see that before commenting further on potential
issues.

Thanks,
Matt.