[Spacewalk-list] OSAD not picking up updates

Sorensen, Paul - (p) pauls at telenav.com
Fri May 13 17:18:33 UTC 2016

Is that the only piece OSAD on the client does?  I’ve also spent several months trying to get OSAD working consistently, with little luck.   Seems like a cron job is the better route all around – consistent, reliable, simple.

What about “rhncfg-client get” – do you not manage configuration files as well?

There is a mention of replacing OSAD here:  https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/BrainBox