[Spacewalk-list] Error 206 during ks

Konstantin Raskoshnyi konrasko at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:36:51 UTC 2016

I use Scientific Linux distro 67 to ks machines.

I set up two channels Distro (Packages from DVD) + sclinux 67 from cern

Some of the packages from cern overlap from distro and during KS I'm
getting error 206 on httpd,
And forever message: Trying download package.

If I delete the problem package from cern soft channel - evertything works
fine.

When I open packages in SP - All packages from Cern show me Unknown
Provider.

May be that's the problem? Should I add in software channel GPG key, Key ID
& Fingerprint?

If yes, I have gpg key, but don't have id & fingerprint.

Thanks