[Spacewalk-list] Fwd: Error 206 during ks

Scott Worthington scott.c.worthington at gmail.com
Tue May 31 02:29:44 UTC 2016

Hello,

Typically you kickstart from a base channel -- that base channel contains
the packages only from the ISO boot image -- nothing more, nothing less.
That is, if you are kickstarting a Scientific Linux 6.8 64bit, the the
kickstart process only has access to the RPMs from the vendor provided ISO
boot disk.  Don't add additional packages from upgrade channels or 3rd
party channels. Keep it simple -- you add other channels and packages in
the 'post' process.

Good luck