[Spacewalk-list] Errata skipped because of empty package list.

Torvund, Vegard vegard.torvund at helse-vest-ikt.no
Wed Nov 2 08:48:15 UTC 2016

Hi Avi,

Thank you for your clarification. I can see now how this is working as intended. The last time the  ol6_6_patch repo was modified was  07-21-2015, I was somehow of the impression that this was still being maintained.
I guess we have to rethink our channel subscription strategies going forward!

Best,

Vegard