[Spacewalk-list] Jpackage 5

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:38:35 UTC 2016

That's an excellent question for the jpackage team, but the answer is
probably no. Much like the community gluster project repos they
probably don't go back and security patch old versions. There is a
jpackage 5.0-updates repo but it appears to be empty and none of the
repos have been updated since 2014 as far as I can tell.