[Spacewalk-list] Antwort: Re: SpaceWalk 2.5 - Provisioning Entitlement

Matthias Gruber MGruber at metzler.com
Tue Oct 25 07:49:37 UTC 2016

Hi Javier,

thanks, there are no Provisioning entitlements to be chosen, I think I
missed something essential.... "Signing the Certifikate" with the
template-eval.cert.
thats my perl-problem "I had one miss, with the gpg-perl-Script, some
RHN/Satellite.pm was not found, but I simply ignored that. "
Hmm... the github-Link in the wiki is not working anymore I found another
script, but that throws that Perl-Module exception.

Thanks to your hint, I noticed that problem... so I've to seek for that
Signing-Script-Problem

cheers
Matthias