[Spacewalk-list] Schedule kernel upgrade result in kernel panic

Lionel Caignec caignec at cines.fr
Thu Sep 15 09:21:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

i'm still stuck, i cannot schedule a kernel update from spacewalk (web gui) to my CentOS 7 client, because at reboot my server go into "kernel panic"

I don't understand the difference between this 2 way of doing :
 - Schedule a kernel update from Web GUI, let spacewalk agent do it's job and get kernel update (/boot/initramfs.... missing)
 - Schedule a kernel update from Web GUI, launch on client "rhn_chek" --> reboot with no problem on the newest kernel.

All kernel version give this result, my spacewalk is in version 2.5, but i already have this bug in 2.4.

How can i get debug log from spacewalk agent, perhaps there is something interisting in.

Thank for helping

--
Lionel