[Spacewalk-list] Schedule kernel upgrade result in kernel panic

Ree, Jan-Albert van J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl
Thu Sep 15 19:04:02 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have seen similar behaviour recently with Spacewalk 2.4 and later with 2.5, clients running Scientific Linux 7
For now my 'solution' is to send a remote command that does a 'yum update' on the machines, then all seems to work better.
--
Jan-Albert

Jan-Albert van Ree  | Linux System Administrator | MARIN Support Group
MARIN | T +31 317 49 35 48 | mailto:J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl | http://www.marin.nl