[Spacewalk-list] registering servers with spacewalk

Elizabeth Jones oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 14:36:20 UTC 2017

I'm trying to set up a system where I can use remote command scripts from spacewalk to update registration of my servers.  For instance, I have all my servers registered to a set of channels that are frozen from october 2016.  I want to update them all to use a set of channels frozen from March 2017.  I can do this by sending a remote command from spacewalk with the new activation key and using --force flag - but this creates a new registration in spacewalk.  The old one is still there.  Does anyone know of a good way to do a group update to a new activation key without needing to go back afterward and delete the registrations with the old key?