[Spacewalk-list] Merging git pull request 500 with CENTOS spacewalk installation via yum

Mark Hlawatschek hlawatschek at atix.de
Wed Apr 5 14:55:04 UTC 2017

Hi Rene,

you need to patch the file java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/taskomatic/task/repomd/DebPackageWriter.java inside the spacewalk source code, rebuild rhn.jar and place the jar file to correct tomcat directory.
After that you need to completely delete and rebuild your debian channel.

To make things easier I’ll send you the required src.rpm …

Regards,

Mark