[Spacewalk-list] tracebacks with libzypp-16.5.2 on SLES-12.2

Michael Calmer mc at suse.de
Fri Apr 7 07:42:43 UTC 2017

Hi

Am Donnerstag, 6. April 2017, 16:04:15 schrieb Lichtinger, Bernhard:
> Hi Michael,
>
> > JFYI: I made a PR https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/pull/531
> > fix this.
>
> Thanks for the quick reply.
>
> I applied the patch manually on my SW-Server (SW-2.6, btw.), compiled
> rhnRepository.py to .pyc and .pyo, and restarted the apache webserver. But
> I still get the exceptions.
>
> Are you sure that the function "media_1" matches the URI "media.1"?

You are right. I have here another change in apacheRequest.py

class GetHandler
    def method_ref

which replace dot (.)  with underscore (_)

AFAIK dots in python method names are not allowed.

I will add this to the PR

--
Regards

	Michael Calmer

Michael Calmer
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
T: +49 (0) 911 74053 0
F: +49 (0) 911 74053575  - e-mail: Michael.Calmer at suse.com