[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk configchannel

Huber, Peter peter.huber at uni-wh.de
Fri Apr 7 11:34:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am running spacewalk 2.6 and want to do the following.

1. pxe boot and install centos
2. subscribe the system to the appropriate softwarechannel
3. subscribe the system to the appropriate configchannel

Installing the centos via pxeboot is running well.
The installed system is subscribed to the appropriate softwarechannel

But I have no idea how to subscribe the system to the appropriate configchannel automaticly. In the kickstart profile I have configured a post-script:

#raw
#!/bin/bash
rpm -Uvh http://spacewalkserver/pub/rhn-org-trusted-ssl-cert-1.0-1.noarch.rpm
rhn-actions-control --enable-all   (not needed here I think)
spacecmd -u admin -p XXXXX -s spacewalkwalkserver -- system_addconfigchannels mytestmachine centos7_baseconfig -t
#end raw1

But this does not work.
Any idea how I can manage this / what is wrong with my config?

Regards

Peter