[Spacewalk-list] telling Spacewalk a server doesn't need specific packages

Elizabeth Jones oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 15:52:17 UTC 2017

We have some servers that have packages that can't be updated due to app issues.  Spacewalk has these servers flagged as red although they are patched - we have the excluded RPMs listed in /etc/yum.conf on the servers, so the servers themselves know they don't need those packages.  Is there any way to tell spacewalk itself that those packages should be excluded for those servers, so I can see via spacewalk that patching is up to date on those servers?