[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk server disk full - how to clean up via CLI?

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at netatlantic.com
Thu Apr 13 15:01:17 UTC 2017

Chris,

I don't know if this will be of any help to you, and someone will probably come up with a better solution, but here's what I once did.  I needed to remove Rpmforge repos, as Rpmforge ceased existence.  I deleted the repos, and ran fsck, but the Rpmforge-related packages remained.  Fortunately, "rf" was in the package names from Rpmforge, so I ran the following one-liner in the spacewalk directory:  "find . -type f -name '*.rf.*' -exec rm {} +".  That took care of the problem.  If the packages that you want to remove also have some identifier like "rf", perhaps this will work for you.

Dimitri