[Spacewalk-list] telling Spacewalk a server doesn't need specific packages

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 17:55:00 UTC 2017

Hello Elizabeth,

I believe you could do according the Michael advice, another option could
be create one config channel and there deploy the yum conf file with all
packages that you need exclude.

In my humble opinion, the first one will be better, you could create the
new channel using spacewalk-clone-by-date.

Best Regards

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com