[Spacewalk-list] Where are Spacewalk logs when applying patches?

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 20:34:29 UTC 2017

As far as I know, this isn't logged anywhere except the action tables in
the database.. You can check /var/log/rhn/rhn_web_api.log, but I don't
think it specifically logs those types of events.
If you're having an issue with actions not being picked up, I would refer
to this: https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/JabberAndOSAD