[Spacewalk-list] Help setting up Ubuntu channel(s)

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at netatlantic.com
Wed Aug 9 18:18:21 UTC 2017

Paul-Andre,

Thanks for sticking with this!  It was the Architecture that I had wrong.  I appreciate your straightening me out on it.  My first Ubuntu repo is populating now.  I think I've got the first Ubuntu client machine configured for Spacewalk properly; it is registered and showing in Spacewalk.  With fingers (and toes and eyes) crossed, I'll try doing a package update in a while, and will hopefully report success.

Dimitri