[Spacewalk-list] upgrade of 2.6 to 2.7-nightly fails on RHEL/CentOS 6

Miller, Jeffrey L jeff-l-miller at uiowa.edu
Fri Aug 11 19:13:09 UTC 2017

I hadn’t ran across that page prior. When I was on the https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstallNightly page, the upgrade link goes to https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade instead of the link you sent below.

After I ran the rpm removal command and disabled the jpackage repository complete, the upgrade kicked off AOK. Thanks!

Jeffrey