[Spacewalk-list] error was [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 400 - Bad Request

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Tue Aug 15 14:11:57 UTC 2017

Earlier this summer I had to upgrade my proxy server with v2.6.   After which I started experiencing errors with my SLES servers receiving "HTTPS Error 400 - Bad Request" errors.  I was adviced to update the zypper library, which resolved this issue. I am now getting the same error with CentOS 7.3 servers.  I would assume that I need to upgrade a yum library package, but I'm not sure which one.  Please advice.

Thank you.

Daryl