[Spacewalk-list] How to move postgres to another machine?

Alan Benedict alan.benedict at tbwa.com
Wed Aug 23 20:04:28 UTC 2017

This page should help you with your migration.
https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/DatabaseMigrations

On Aug 23, 2017, 2:54 PM -0500, Fabiano Martins <fabiano.martins at trt4.jus.br>, wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have Spacewalk working well for many years.

The current versions I use are:
- Spacewalk 2.6
- Postgres 8.4
- CentOS 6.9

When I installed, I also installed a postgres on the same machine.

Now, I would like to move my database to another machine, but I can not find information about how do it... I found info about fresh installation with Postgres on other machine, but no about move it.

Has anyone changed the local Postgres Spacwalk database to another machine after Spacewalk installation?

My destination database is a Postgres 9.6

--
Fabiano Martins
TRT 4ª Região - SETIC

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and contains valuable business
information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this e-mail
in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us
immediately of the error via e-mail to disclaimer at email-abuse.com and please delete the e-mail from your system,
retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.