[Spacewalk-list] After Spacewalk Proxy O.S. Upgrade VM will not build

Murdoch, Steven Steven.Murdoch at cdk.com
Fri Feb 3 15:03:00 UTC 2017

Can anyone help?
I have a master Spacewalk 2.4 in the UK and Proxies globally.
I recently upgraded a Proxy from Centos6.7 to CentOS 7.2, since then I cannot build a VM (via PXE/kickstart).
Master already upgraded to CentOS7.2 and working ok.
The Singapore Proxy O.S. upgraded ok and is checking into the Master, also Clients in the same region are also checking into the Master via the Proxy  - so all looks good so far.

I then try to provision a VM and I get this:

[cid:image001.png at 01D27E2E.9B8C1510]

I have re-uploaded my ISO again just in-case the ISO was corrupt/faulty but still the same (as google seem to think it was this).
Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix my problem.

Typical our company RHEL account has just expired - should be re-validated next week (so I am told).
So, if anyone can find out the solution to the above and send it back to me would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance.
Steve..

[CDK_Logo_TM_RGB_MinSize]
Steven Murdoch
Platform Engineer IV, Global Hosting

CDK Global
20 Flowers Hill
Brislington
Bristol BS4 5JJ
UK

T: +44 (0) 117 9721491
M: +44 (0) 7775 821048
E: Steven.Murdoch at cdk.com<mailto:Steven.Murdoch at cdk.com>
W: www.cdkglobal.co.uk<http://www.cdkglobal.co.uk/>

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.