[Spacewalk-list] How to modify pxelinux.cfg/default permanently.

Pawan Timilsina pawan.timilsina at lexmark.com
Fri Feb 24 22:02:34 UTC 2017

Everytime I edit kickstart profile in spacewalk,

/var/lib/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default gets changed.

sample default file is this:

 LABEL testworkstation:1:ORG
        kernel /images/ubuntu16:1:ORG/vmlinuz
        MENU LABEL testworkstation:1:ORG
        append initrd=/images/ubuntu16:1:ORG/initrd.gz  locale=  text  auto
*url*=http://192.168.0.25/cblr/svc/op/ks/profile/testworkstation:1:ORG
hostname=testworkstation:1:ORG domain=*local.lan* suite=*jaunty*
        ipappend 2

I can I modify this so that everytime I make any changes in kickstart
profile I get ks instead of url and my preferred domain instead of
local.lan.

Any ideas?

Thanks,