[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk centos 6 errata problem

Rose Dowson rose20.dowson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:16:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have some issues getting all the current CentOS 6 Errata. I'm using the
errata-import.pl script provided by http://cefs.steve-meier.de/

I'm using Spacewalk 2.2 and have downloaded the latest errata-import.pl.
The script runs successfully, but ever since the last import of Errata, no
further ones have been published to my channel.

For example :
- My spacewalk server have *kernel-2.6.32-642.4.2.el6.x86_64 *normally it
should detect that there are a new security update which is* CESA-2016:2766
Important* could you see the link below : https://lwn.net/Alerts/706975/

Has anyone seen any similar issues?

My base channel URL is http://mirror.centos.org/centos-6/6/os/x86_64/
<http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/> and my updates URL is
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-6/6/updates/x86_64/
<http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/updates/x86_64/>

I've had no issues downloading packages, just not getting the Errata
imported.

Best Regards.