[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.2 errata import problem

Rose Dowson rose20.dowson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:41:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

   I'm using the excellent "errata-import.pl" script from
http://cefs.steve-meier.de/

Lately I've been getting errors when importing errata like this:

"Fault returned from XML RPC Server, fault code 2601:
redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: Errata already exists with advisory
CEBA-2014:1604"

For example :

- My spacewalk server have *kernel-2.6.32-642.4.2.el6.x86_64 *normally it
should detect that there are a new security update which is* CESA-2016:2766
Important* could you see the link below : https://lwn.net/Alerts/706975/

As Steve said : This may be a bug fixed in a newer version or there may be
some SQL
commands to fix that.

Has anyone seen any similar issues?

Best Regards.