[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Internal Server Error

KHOUILDI Arij arij.khouildi at sagemcom.com
Tue Jan 17 08:47:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

   I have a big problem with my spacewalk server when I want to connect I have this error :
      Internal Server Error

        The server experienced a problem which prevented your request from being filled out. It may not be possible to execute this action at this time.

        Please help us correct this problem by contacting us with details of how you received this message.
So I checked the log messages /var/log/messages I found this error its seems to be a problem with the database I hope that you could help me to solve this problem :

Jan 17 09:39:40 spacewalk postgres[2848]: [4-1] 2017-01-17 09:39:40.908 CET ERROR:  could not read block 53953 of relation base/16384/2619: read only 0 of 8192 bytes
Jan 17 09:39:40 spacewalk postgres[2848]: [4-2] 2017-01-17 09:39:40.908 CET STATEMENT:  SELECT last_id from rhnIndexerWork where object_type='snapshot_tag'
Jan 17 09:39:40 spacewalk postgres[2846]: [4-1] 2017-01-17 09:39:40.909 CET ERROR:  could not read block 53953 of relation base/16384/2619: read only 0 of 8192 bytes
Jan 17 09:39:40 spacewalk postgres[2846]: [4-2] 2017-01-17 09:39:40.909 CET STATEMENT:  SELECT last_id from rhnIndexerWork where object_type='hwdevice'

ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

I need your help please.

Best Regards,

Arij Khouildi
Ingénieur Système
Sagemcom Software & Technologies
34, Avenue de Paris Mégrine 2033
Mobile: (+216) 58 58 25 56
Email: arij.khouildi at sagemcom.com<mailto:arij.khouildi at sagemcom.com>

" Ce courriel et les documents qui lui sont joints peuvent contenir des
informations confidentielles ou ayant un caractère privé.
S'ils ne vous sont pas destinés nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de les
divulguer, de les reproduire ou d'en utiliser de quelque manière que ce
soit le contenu. Si ce message vous a été transmis par erreur, merci d'en
informer l'expéditeur et de supprimer immédiatement de votre système
informatique ce courriel ainsi que tous les documents qui y sont attachés"

                               ******

" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments
thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents
from your computer system."
#