[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.6 rhnpush and spacewalk-repo sync problem

Rose Dowson rose20.dowson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:32:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

  I installed spacewalk 2.6 I haven't any problem with the installation
process but when I want to sync my centos and ubuntu channels I have two
problems :

For centos :

     I haven't any package into WebUID and when I checked the database :
select count(*) from rhnchannelpackage:

count
-------
     0
(1 row)

but my spacewalk had import 86 packages. So what is the problem ?

For Ubuntu :

When I sync my channels with debianSync.py I have this error :

ERROR: rhnpush [ rhnpush -c precise-security -u admin -p XXX
/tmp/linux-backports-modules-cw-3.3-3.2.0-35-generic_3.2.0-35.22_amd64.deb
] failed: ("('Internal server error', 500, 'Internal Server Error')\n

Could you help me.
Best Regards,