[Spacewalk-list] problem with osad after new 2.6 install

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Jan 25 19:11:46 UTC 2017

I dont see any errors like that in my log.. I also looked at
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/77043
and I dont see any xml parse errors. I tried reinstalling the spacewalk-oracle rpm and
re-running the setup, and the initial setup page comes up,  but I get the same errors with osad
when i restart the services.

Jason