[Spacewalk-list] up2date A protocol error occurred: Internal Server Error

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Thu Jul 6 17:56:52 UTC 2017

The magic of posting online resolved the error.   As soon as posted my last reply, I was able to get it working.

I think the final issue was the FQDN in /etc/hostname.  I had added the FQDN previously, but I kept rolling back the snapshot while working out other issues.  Once I got everything configured correctly and the certificate working correctly I stopped rolling back and forgot that I needed to update the hostname.  Once I did that, and rebooted, the clients are able to see the repositories and get patches/packages.

Thank you for the replies.

Daryl