[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk gui irresponsive

Vipul Sharma (GDC) sharma.vipul at in.g4s.com
Fri Jul 7 07:25:17 UTC 2017

To be practical - As your Spacewalk is working fine, It's just that when
you are trying to remove 10+ packages it becomes unresponsive -- So, Your
Tomcat is operating normal, Try to increase the number of DB connection
limits it can have with Spacewalk - Try increasing the timeout interval for
DB connections as well, Check if this improves the overall situation
somehow.

Second, Check the directory on your spacewalk server where packages are
stored, Do you have some sort of permission issue with that directory.

Location of DB Files :- /tomcat/lib/ ( Generic config for most Tomcat
servers )

Thanks