[Spacewalk-list] Updated Let's Encrypt blog post

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Sat Jul 15 15:01:08 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

> On 6 Jul 2017, at 6:45 am, Avi Miller <avi.miller at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> If anyone has followed my post on using Let’s Encrypt certificates with Spacewalk, please note that I missed a step. :)

It appears I missed another step. :) The blog post has been updated yet again to fix a jabberd issue that occurs after the certificate is renewed. Thanks to Mike who left a comment on my blog which made me check my own install and spot the problem!

https://omg.dje.li/2017/04/using-lets-encrypt-ssl-certificates-with-spacewalk/

Please review step 2 which now includes a sample script that should be used by certbot's renew trigger.

Thanks,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496