[Spacewalk-list] More Spacewalk 26 Certificate Problems....can't get 3rd party cert to work with osa-dispatcher and jabber

Wilkinson, Matthew MatthewWilkinson at alliantenergy.com
Wed Jun 7 19:40:26 UTC 2017

OK thanks very much, Avi.

--Matthew Wilkinson

From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Avi Miller
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 14:36
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] More Spacewalk 26 Certificate Problems....can't get 3rd party cert to work with osa-dispatcher and jabber

[This is an external email. Be cautious with links, attachments and responses.]
________________________________
Hey Eric,

On 8 Jun 2017, at 5:23 am, Eric <ericb at enrsystems.com<mailto:ericb at enrsystems.com>> wrote:

Consequently, based on what I'm seeing......the key pair rpm deploys the pem
file to /etc/pki/spacewalk/jabberd/  BUT NOT /etc/jabberd

Which is correct, because Spacewalk also reconfigures /etc/jabberd/c2s.xml to point to /etc/pki/spacewalk/jabberd/server.pem and it doesn’t use the one in /etc/jabberd.

I could not fine a newer Oracle document for this procedure....is there
something newer than the Spacewalk 2.2 doc I referenced earlier?

Yes, we have updated docs for 2.4 and 2.6 listed here:

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E52668_01/index.html

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496