[Spacewalk-list] Error connecting to jabber

Rob Sterenborg r.sterenborg at netmatch.nl
Thu Jun 1 14:54:47 UTC 2017

To be honest, I would also like it if a Spacewalk upgrade (say, from 2.6 to 2.7 somewhere in the future) would not touch current configuration. So that if I configure PostgreSQL it will not revert to sqlite or so. (Unless of course it really some changes to keep things working.) It's not that I can't reconfigure, but it can take you off-guard.

--
Rob