[Spacewalk-list] More Spacewalk 26 Certificate Problems....can't get 3rd party cert to work with osa-dispatcher and jabber

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Wed Jun 7 19:34:28 UTC 2017

Hey Matthew,

> On 8 Jun 2017, at 5:29 am, Wilkinson, Matthew <MatthewWilkinson at alliantenergy.com> wrote:
>
> My only problem with the Oracle docs is that they're stuck on Spacewalk 2.2/2.4 and Spacewalk is currently on 2.6 with 2.7 coming soon. The docs should always be updated for the latest version of the app. Since Red Hat has docs for Satellite v5.7 which is based on SW 2.6 I felt those were more accurate or at least updated.

We released Spacewalk 2.6 for Oracle Linux a couple of weeks ago along with updated documentation. You can find the 2.4 and 2.6 docs listed here:

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E52668_01/index.html <https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E52668_01/index.html>

Hope that helps,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496