[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk-setup fails at restarting services (CentOS7)

Mike mike at infinilan.com
Mon Jun 26 14:19:45 UTC 2017

I tried symlinking the c3p0.jar in the relevant places, but still no dice: dead as a doornail.
I may have to try downgrading it, but I'm loathed to do it and end up in a dependency hell of some kind :)

Journalctl suggests taskomatic's error to now be:
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mchange/v2/c3p0/DataSources"

- M.