[Spacewalk-list] Unable to find any 'Entitlements' in Spacewalk

Vipul Sharma (GDC) sharma.vipul at in.g4s.com
Wed Jun 28 09:57:34 UTC 2017

Thanks Robert for posting this one - It's just as an engineer, I wanted to
know, Why?? there was 'Zero Entitlements'. I wasted a lot of time --

Coming back to the issue -- I have added the systems, Configure the
channels -> Repository, Now -- The system ive added is unable to receive
updates - I'm checking the firewall config though, I'm pretty sure this is
due to network communication, But still if you/anyone have suggestions for
this error - Just help me out guys -

failed to retrieve repodata/repomd.xml from centos-baseerror was [Errno 14]
curl#51 - "Unable to communicate securely with peer: requested domain name
does not match the server's certificate."